Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Excitement begins


After always wanting to be my own boss, it might actually be happening soon. Although technically, I will be starting the venture with my mother. So, actually it will be like it's always been. She will be my boss. I know what you're thinking. Working with your mother....not my idea of a good time. Well, our relationship is not like that of most mother-daughters. We actually have a great relationship! She is my mother, and my friend, and now my partner. For now, staying at home with my son is the best blessing I have. But I can't wait to have something that will benefit my family first. With that said, I will be posting daily to let everyone know the trials of starting this adventure. I am sure they will be interesting... plus, the boy is growing so fast...you will need more frequent updates.

No comments: