Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day two

Today's blog is written at 10:10pm because it has been my first free minute all day! We had a rough day today since Jonathan, that's the boy, has a not so normal, normal routine. Most parents have to change 3 to 20 poop-filled diapers a day. Not my kid. We are blessed with one every other day. I am sure most parents would feel like that was the best baby ever... But, thanks to this very specific pattern, the boy has an upset stomach for about 47 of the 48 hours in between the special deliveries. I could be exaggerating, but the timetable seems accurate to me. Today was one of these days. The package arrived around 7:30pm this evening, and since about 8:00pm, he has been sleeping like a....very content baby. But up to that point, not so happy. At least there will be sleep at night. Now to figure out how to get the boy sleeping through the night. Even a 4 hour cycle would be exciting to me. I think that would be a great 1st Mother's Day present! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: