Sunday, March 13, 2011

I can't believe it is almost halfway through march, and I haven't posted once this year. Life is just so busy sometimes. And if you add in a foot injury, a whopping round of upper respiratory ailments, and seasonal allergies, there's no energy left. Whatever few minutes I have is spent staying on top of all the swaps I joined, (I had it all planned so well, what happened?) and the Bee Blocks I'm trying to keep up with. I must say I'm only behind one block right now, and I hope to remedy that this week, plus finish the other two from this month.

Here are some of the finishes.


1. creative 002, 2. creative 003, 3. fabric 007, 4. fabric 012, 5. fabric 019, 6. rosey little bee, 7. a notion or two, 8. Scrappy Mug Rug Swap 3, 9. Scrappy Mug Rug Swap 3

1 comment:

The Riebeek Family said...

Hi, I was wondering what fabric you used for this quilt? http://weepereas.blogspot.com/2011/04/dqs10-received.html
I love it! I am trying to do my sons nursery in these colors and haven't really found fabric like this. Thanks!
michellehaskell at gmail dot com