Thursday, May 20, 2010

DQS3

Well, I'm finally back. It's been quite an exhausting, hectic month. The last week in April, the boy got some cold/flu bug,and was kind enough to share it with Gramma and Grampa. I was quite sick the first week of May,and for Mothers day, my daughter, and my adopted (informally) daughter, took me out to a lovely lunch that I couldn't taste. And of course business in the shop picked up quite a bit, this month, so that wore me out as well. This week is the first week I have started to feel better.

I did finish my placemat for DQS3  Inspiration by Comfortstitching !





and I received an adorable one from Kristine



Love those stars! I can't wait for the next one, this was too much fun. It's funny how liberating it is to make a quilt for someone else.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Both of these are just amazing! I saw the doll quilt on flickr and it blew me away! I love the colorful stars with the zig zag. Very inspiring!