Sunday, March 14, 2010

Who's the lucky one?

Before the day gets too hectic, I thought I'd pop in and post the winner of the book and fat quarters by Denyse Schmidt. Normally, the boy would be the Random number generator, but he is not here today. And as we've seen before, he likes to eat the evidence. Excuse me while I hop on over to get the winner................... I'm back! Here is the lucky number...


Here are your random numbers:

43

Timestamp: 2010-03-14 14:12:48 UTC


Lynne S of Oz said...
Ooh, thanks for the opportunity to enter another giveaway!
New Day I think for me - some good neutrally type colours to blend with brights :-)

Congratulations Lynne! I've sent you an email. And thanks to everyone else who played along, I wish you all could be winners. Maybe next time. =)

5 comments:

grendelskin said...

Congratulatiosn Lynne, adn thanks so much Pam for hosting, it was fun!

Lynz said...

Woo-hoo! WTG, Lynne!

yarnivorous said...

Me! :-D I need a little pickmeup today. How lovely!

Susan said...

Way to go, Lynne! Pam, what a lovely giveaway. Lynne, what colorway did you pick?

yarnivorous said...

Parcel arrived safe and sound earlier in the week and the book is almost flat again! Thanks :-)
(Currently the material is saying wonky blocks to me, but everything is saying that, lol)