Saturday, September 19, 2009

TIME FLIES

Boy does time fly. Things have been so busy around here lately. Business in the shop has picked up quite a bit. And at 19 months old, the boy is quite a handful. Pretty much my days are taken up with entertaining him, while mom and dad are at work. If I'm really lucky, he'll take a nap. And occasionally, a bowl of yogurt, ( he thinks it's ice cream) and "Jack's Big Music Show" will entertain him for 30 minutes. Then it's fix dinner, do dishes, and a load of laundry. After that I get orders ready to mail, and it's bed time. I have managed to squeak out 1 block per week for the ORBQ wonky block quilt along that John "Quilt Dad" is hosting. Too bad I have yet to quilt my zig zag from last months quilt along. Oh well, one can dream. Here's a look at the first block, Wonky Log Cabin.




I'll show you #2 Tomorrow.

No comments: