Tuesday, January 6, 2009


Hi, I'm the other half of Uberstitch, the "mom", (and grandma ) :). Since my daughter has had to go back to work, I'm in charge of the business, the blog, and the boy :) This posting on a blog is new to me, I'm not sure how much of a writer I am. Although if you learn by osmosis, I sure be an expert since I certainly read alot of blogs. Right now I am trying to get the courage to join a project that Jacquie at Tallgrass Prairie Studio is starting with improvisational blocks. This style is right up my alley. I have a really hard time "staying inside the lines" and following instructions when I quilt. My other problem is I procrastinate. A lot. Maybe if I join the possibility of embarrassment will force me to finish. Well, I guess I'll think about it while I post some fabric on etsy, and clean up the dishes. And here is a new photo of the boy from his Christmas card photo shoot. I'm still waiting for a call from GQ.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Glad you joined Jacquie's Project Improv. I was hesitant to join, too. However, it was b/c I am not that great at sewing outside the lines - I need the pattern (most time).
I am new to blogging, too!