Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day


Today I experienced my first Mother's Day. It started out without having to wake up for the boy all night...Not a Mother's Day miracle, but a miracle husband! Sleeping in until 7:30 was the first present. Then we got up, visited some of the other mothers in the family, and then it was present two...getting to go out with my mother sans the boy. As luck would have it, it seems like Father's Day came early too. The boy was an angel all day for my husband. Took a solid three hour nap until it was time to visit his grandmother and great grandmother. Then it was two hours of smiles and giggles for the onlookers. Not a typical day for me, but would I expect any different. And then the third present. Our first swim...Seems as though it is as we expected. The boy loved the pool! He even seemed to float all on his own as Daddy held on to his tiny little fists! Super cute and unforgettable! Can this kid get any more adorable?

No comments: